Hotel on the beach in Sardinia
THE SAN GEMILIANO BAY
RESERVED BEACH OF THE HOTEL
From the small Hotel Square, you can easily find the direct access to the private beach, 50 metres away only.
The Hotel beach is part of the striking San Gemiliano Bay, which extends to about 2 km and up north is dominated by the Moorish Tower “Tarasciàr”, whose name comes from the Arabic and means “the thirteenth tower”. San Gemiliano beach is characterized by small sandy grains and a gently sloping seabed.
The Hotel beach is fully equipped with deckchairs and sun umbrellas (which, from the third row are free of charge, for all our guests). There you can relax, enjoy the Mediterranean sun, sailing on the crystal clear bay waters or surf riding.
- Distance: 50 meters with direct access from the hotel
- Umbrellas and deckchairs for the exclusive use of hotel guests (first and second row on request for a fee)
- Bathrooms and showers
- Beach towels rental (€ 2.00 for each change)
- Rental of nautical equipment (sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, pedal boats)
- Inflatable boat rental
- Service “taxi boat” for the lido of Orrì
- Bathing assistance service in the morning and in the afternoon
- Medium-grained sandy beach
- Adjacent beach bar
- Backdrop that gently slopes